What is the correct spelling for TINYMCE?
This word (Tinymce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TINYMCE
- dance I never could cut fast enough and you never could dance hard enough-we'd hurt him. You can see sailors dance Paunches bursting their pants – Amsterdam by Unknown Author
- dancer Betty, with that expression which always came over her when she was called "darling," withdrew across the grass, and Gyp said to her father: "It's the little dancer I told you of, Dad. You're no ordinary dancer Face the changes you go through Have the faith in what you do You know the answers – Climbing by Lionel Richie
- dunce Then, with a crabbed laugh: "If there is any bigger dunce on earth than I am I should like to meet him-just as a matter of curiosity.
- names In that case they are complete names , viz.
- tansy So great credence having been given to its medicinal powers in Europe, it is not strange the colonists felt they could not live in the New World without tansy .
- Titmice As you try to disentangle the medley of sounds, the first, perhaps, which will strike your ear will be the loud, harsh, monotonous, flippant song of the chaffinch; and the metallic clinking of two or three sorts of titmice.
- tingles "There isn't any difference between them that I know of," she said, and then added archly; "but you will feel better at last, when all is over and the sting of defeat tingles through you, if you are conscious of having used every sensible precaution."
- tunics The whole school of gladiators then turned out, boys and all, with their masters, dressed in red tunics , and splendidly armed.
- tonics From the house-agent's shop he turned into the chemist's, for a tonic-a foolish proceeding, for he had received bracing enough in the blow he had just dealt himself, but he had been cogitating on tonics recently, imagining certain valiant effects of them, with visions of a former careless happiness that they were likely to restore.
- tomes Hundreds of would-be sages had cut themselves off from all active communion with life, had retired to the seclusion of a study or cave, and had written solemn tomes on what Man ought to think.
- tames I often reproached my dear friend and classmate, Tames Freeman Clarke, that his ceaseless labors made it impossible for his coevals to enjoy the luxury of that repose which their years demanded.
- timers But all the old-timers knew well why she would never part with the Totem Pole.
- tints But colored note-paper fell into disuse long ago, and for the last few years we have not seen the heavy tints .
- cinemas ABC also ran cinemas under the Ritz brand such as the Ritz Cinema, Muswell Hill.
82 words made from the letters TINYMCE
4 letter words made from TINYMCE:cent, cite, city, cyme, emin, emit, enic, enim, etim, icey, inec, inme, item, iten, mein, metn, meyn, mien, mine, mint, mite, mycn, nice, nicy, nyet, nyte, tecn, temi, teny, time, tine, tiny, tiye, tyin, tyne, yenc, yeni, yeti, yien, ynet.
5 letter words made from TINYMCE:centi, cient, inmet, menti, metic, metin, meynt, mince, mincy, minec, minye, miyet, myint, mynci, nicey, niecy, nimet, temin, timey, yince.
3 letter words made from TINYMCE:ecm, ect, ent, etc, ice, icy, mei, men, min, mit, nec, net, ney, nim, nit, tec, ten, tic, tie, tin, yen, yet.