What is the correct spelling for TIRRED?
This word (Tirred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIRRED
- stirred When he looked up, the whole company stirred nervously.
- tiered Even its triple-tiered flying buttresses have so short a span as to entirely miss the decorating possibilities which we have a right to expect.
- tirade The author closes with a tirade against female follies in these words:-"It were a good deed to tell men also of mealing their heads and shoulders, of wearing fardingales about their legs, etc.
- tired You will be so tired!
- torrid He dared not come out, but lay there through the torrid hours, moistening his lips now and then with a little water from the small, skin water-pouch he carried.
- treed These finding the bear "treed," rarely fail to bring him down with their rifles.
- tried 8476. Have any of you tried to get it in that way?
- turret In that turret, in the evening grey, amidst the tinkling of the sheep, a yellow-haired maiden is waiting for him she loves; and as they bury sight and speech in each other's arms, he bids the human heart shut in the centuries, with their triumphs and their follies, their glories and their sins, for "Love is best."
- Tarred It dodged, and turned, and twisted, like a thing bewitched, till at last it flew out at the door again, and vanished down the hill, "for all the world," as the old woman said, "like a new tarred sheep, or a daft cow."
- Tarried Will you go with me to my English home, from which I have tarried now too long because I would not leave you?