What is the correct spelling for TISUES?
This word (Tisues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TISUES
- disuse It is for use; Conservation for disuse , in this case, becomes an absurdity.
- misuse Thus, the confetti test for vacuum cleaners was an unfortunate misuse of the machine.
- pisces As Pisces is the zodiacal constellation nearest to Cygnus, it must be summer in the northern hemisphere of Mars when the sun is in Pisces , or, turning the proposition about, it must be summer in the southern hemisphere of Mars when the planet, as seen from the sun, lies in the direction of Pisces .
- tarsus It is the same spirit that overthrew the mild judicial government of Samuel and made Saul of Tarsus king over Israel.
- times We talked of old times .
- tissue He fumbled with it; and at last drew out the pearl, wrapped in tissue paper, which he had shown her on the day they discussed Martin's letter.
- titus Titus, on the other hand, was silent, and his silence was more weighty than Landolin's words.
- Daisies "Start to pick daisies, Bunny and Sue, and the rest of you pick buttercups.
- Misses The village gave him to one of the Misses Falkner, and Helen took it for granted it was so.
- ties Few hours have passed since I gave proof sufficient of the sincerity with which I desire to strengthen the ties between us.
- Tidies Then at the doors and windows Little Sweep hung up the curtains she had made, and pinned the tidies to the backs of the chairs.
- tosses The animal usually lies quietly, but sometimes it groans and tosses its head about in a way that indicates pain.
- tines I believe I've swallowed a dose of pitchfork tines , or a half-pint of darnin needles.
- toques They were beautifully dressed in long fur coats and small toques .
- dices Though mutilated 'qualem dices ..
- tinges But such tinges of harvest gold were not many in half a dozen miles of dreary hills.
- tithes There is a good deal of land in this country of such a quality that the expenses of its cultivation, together with the outgoings of poor rates, tithes and taxes, will not allow the farmer to pay more than a fifth or sixth of the value of the whole produce in the shape of rent.
- child-protection Some police officers feel that they do not have adequate training or skills to make a judgement regarding exercise of their child-protection powers.
45 words made from the letters TISUES
3 letter words made from TISUES:est, ies, set, sis, sit, sse, sue, sus, tie, tiu, tss, use, ute.
4 letter words made from TISUES:etui, iesu, sets, setu, sise, site, sues, suet, suit, sust, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, uses.
5 letter words made from TISUES:etuis, iesus, issue, isues, setsu, siste, sites, suets, suite, suits, tissu, tisue, ussie.
6 letter words made from TISUES:suites, tissue, utises.