What is the correct spelling for TITAL?
This word (Tital) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITAL
- dial At some distance westward was an open court, in which was a sun-dial, and, in the midst, a solitary fountain, that sent its silvery voice into the air above, the murmur of which, descending, seemed to render the place more lonely. I want you to dial So we can do it doggy style – On The Bed by David Sneddon
- distal The propodite and dactylopodite are wide, flattened, and taper but slightly outward, the dactylopodite bearing on its distal end a tuft of spines.
- tidal Like a tidal wave, the ruthless concourse swept past, bearing with it everything that obstructed its path.
- till Leave him where he is till morning.
- titan By the time he had got a little warmth about him, his heart gratefully strove to encourage him in the conception of becoming a knight and a Titan ; and so striving Ripton fell asleep and dreamed.
- title This is generally found on the title -page or in the front part of his books.
- titular Under the old feudal system the possession of land brought nobility and a title, but in the modified seigniorial system of Canada the king could alone confer titular distinctions.