What is the correct spelling for TITENS?
This word (Titens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITENS
- teens She was simply a young girl, barely out of her teens -if as old as that phrase would signify.
- tetanus This condition, which represents the method of contraction of the muscles in the body, is called tetanus .
- tidings Was M. de Perrencourt so important that they wrote Il vient about him and sent the tidings to London?
- titan Holding huge rocks in their hands the giants attacked the Titan gods.
- titus Titus rushed in at its head, exclaiming that "the Divinity alone could have given the stronghold into his power, for it was beyond the hope and strength of man."
- Teutons The treaty between the Romans and the Teutons was signed on that table over there,-the one you have so judiciously selected, I perceive.
- TENS He might perhaps make money out of them, and be merciful to them at the same time;-not money by thousands and tens of thousands; that golden dream was gone for ever; but still money that might be comfortably luxurious as long as it could be made to last.
- titles The titles of all books were supposed to be entered by the printer or publisher, a small fee being paid in each case.
- tartans Give the Mac a hint that tartans are not necessary."
- tightens She seems sure of herself and at the same time shows a little stage fright, a special variety which makes her hands like ice, and tightens her throat, as you must have noticed from the strain in her first speeches.
- whitens It must always be a woman who whitens the steps; if a man-servant were to do it any such dreadful thing might happen as would follow his blacking the boots, which is alienably a female function.
- TIDES It was remarked, too, by several of the fishermen in the neighbourhood, that the stranger had been carrying on some work or other either inside the house or below the mill, as they had observed a large quantity of earth which had been thrown down over the cliff, and though part of it had been washed away by the spring tides, it still went on increasing.
- TATERS He was only doing the taters for her.
- TINS The fifth time I put the chair in place beneath the nest, but I had misjudged my distances and had to retreat with only two tins in place.
60 words made from the letters TITENS
5 letter words made from TITENS:enitt, entsi, etsin, inset, itten, senti, setin, setit, setti, sient, sitte, stein, stent, stint, tenis, tents, tiens, tines, tints, tiste, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from TITENS:ent, est, ies, net, nit, sen, set, sin, sit, ten, tet, tie, tin, tit, tnt.
4 letter words made from TITENS:inst, iten, nest, nets, nett, nits, sein, sent, sett, sine, site, snit, stet, tent, test, teti, ties, tine, tint, tite, tits, tnts, tsen.