What is the correct spelling for TITIES?
This word (Tities) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITIES
- Cities He knows his subject, he studies all the necessary documents with the greatest care and follows every story to its source; finally, before taking up his pen, he visits the countries and the cities in which the stories take place.
- Deities Thereafter Roman citizens were chosen for archigalli, and the holidays of the Phrygian deities were solemnly and officially celebrated in Italy with even more pomp than had been displayed at Pessinus.
- Ditties She confounded, however, in meaningless and motley disorder, the various snatches of song that came to her ear, weaving them together in some form which she understood, but which was jargon to all others; and often, as she went alone through the green lanes or the bustling streets, the passenger would turn in pity and fear to hear her half chant-half murmur-ditties that seemed to suit only a wandering and unsettled imagination.
- Duties Some duties have been lowered, but the change has been slight.
- Pities One doesn'twant a lover one pities, and one doesn'twant-of all things in the world-a picturesque husband!
- ties All my ties and affections are here.
- Tidies Upon this occasion they ranged from bedquilts to hams and sides of bacon; from jam and watermelon rind preserves to flour, meal and chair tidies.