What is the correct spelling for TITR?
This word (Titr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITR
- there Old Hopley's on the look-out for me, and if I was to shoot that there bird, he'd swear it was a fezzan."
- three "Christian Meynell had only three children-Samuel, Susan, and Charlotte.
- titer Endpoint dilution assay 50% Tissue culture Infective Dose (TCID50) is the measure of infectious virus titer .
- true Let me begin, he said, by collecting a store of ideas, true or false, but at any rate clear, until my head is well enough stocked to enable me to compare and choose.
- try Nay, said Mr. Lethbridge, kindly, I cannot myself, as a minister of the Gospel, approve of your profession, and, if I might take the liberty, I would try and dissuade you from it; but still, as for the one act of freeing a poor girl from the most scandalous persecution, and administering, though in a rough way, a lesson to a savage brute who has long been the disgrace and terror of the neighbourhood, I cannot honestly say that it has my condemnation.