What is the correct spelling for TITTO?
This word (Titto) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITTO
- ditto "I say ditto to my friend, the publisher," said the bill-poster.
- ditty She smiled a piteous smile as she became hazily conscious that there were others in the room-but she went on with her song-a mournful, Norwegian ditty ,-till a sudden break in her voice caused her to put her hand to her throat and look up perplexedly.
- tattoo "She didn't know who you were," the girl replied She looked like she would have been more at home in the East Village than here: late twenties, tattoo on one bicep, eyebrows pierced blue jeans, hair needing a better day.
- titter While Jimmy was trying to decide this vexed question, his ear caught the sound of a girlish titter .
- Tutti Buon giorno, care sorelle-come state tutti?
- TOTO I deny it in toto!
- ceiling-mounted He had engineered the electric motor used in the first electrically powered Singer sewing machines, and in 1882 he adapted that motor for use in a ceiling-mounted fan.