What is the correct spelling for TITTYS?
This word (Tittys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TITTYS
- ditty O choose thou the maid with the gentle blue eye, That speaketh so softly, and looketh so shy; Who weepeth for pity, To hear a love ditty , And marketh the end with a sigh.
- tatty Its grand but slightly tatty vintage atmosphere lent itself to this alternative culture flourishing in late-night revelries.
- tights He told Leo where he could obtain a pair of tights and a clown's outfit, and made up the boy's face for him.
- titus He and his brother-in-law were enemies, as the brother-in-law sided with Titus ; but to-day it was only proper that he should be invited to the family festival.
- Dittos You'd give a dance to some other man, maybe, and he'd set down his initials, and all the rest of the dittos would refer to him!
- tints Each moment was to be, as far as he could make it, complete in itself, owing nothing of its happiness to explanations, borrowing neither bright nor dark tints from the future.
- TOTS She takes little tots of three or four years of age and trains them in Froebel's methods.
- TUTS My models hitherto have been the classical detectives-" "Tuts!"
- TATS And after tats and pishes innumerable from Mr. Trevanion, and sundry bland grimaces from Sir Sedley Beaudesert, they fairly gave in, though they would not own they were beaten.
- tilts The human steed springs between the shafts, raises them and tilts you backwards, and then darts off, as if eager to show you his strength and speed, and prove to you what a good choice you have made.
- titters I noticed, when I once suggested at a dinner-table the cultivation of the tin whistle, amusement among the men, and titters among the women.