What is the correct spelling for TIVE?
This word (Tive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TIVE
- dive You know how they swim round and dive for money and make such a horrid row?
- five I want four or five more of you.
- give "If I give ye this now," he said, "will ye come some other day fur nothin'?"
- hive Keep an eye on the hive under the Tolman Sweet particularly, dear.
- jive Ah but baby you know that's just jive But tonight's bustin' open and i'm alive – Wings For Wheels (thunder Road) by Bruce Springsteen
- live And some can't live Unless they feed on fallen leaves And so you'll let me down To come alive – Orchids by Maria Taylor
- tide Was it for this the wild geese spread The grey wing upon every tide; For this that all that blood was shed, For this Edward Fitzgerald died, – September by William Butler Yeats
- tie Take the order, sew it on your tie We couldn't follow, couldn't try – What If We Give It Away? by r.e.m.
- tile When a glass fell and broke on the tile And she cut her wrist (quite by mistake) It was real touch and go for a while – Sandra by Barry Manilow
- time I've run for long enough and now I;m running out of time. I know the mountain is tall, I could easily fall, but I'll climb. – I've Gotta Run by Unknown Author
- tine If my puff'd life be out, give leave to tine My shameless snuff at that bright lamp of thine; – Why dost thou Shade thy Lovely Face? by Francis Quarles
- tire Because I never knew your care to tire, Your hand to weary guiding me aright, Because you walk before and crush the brier, It does not pierce my feet so much to-night. – Brier: Good Friday by E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake)
- wive Staid counsellors, my brother Joseph, too, Urge that I loose the Empress by divorce, And re-wive promptly for the country's good.