What is the correct spelling for TIYERD?
This word (Tiyerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TIYERD
- dyed The Lalungs and Bhois and Lynngams all weave cotton cloths, which are generally dyed blue, sometimes striped blue and red.
- dyer Red was known to be a goodly colour, and blue an honest one; yellow was to conjure with, and brown to shade; but beyond twelve or perhaps twenty colours, the dyer never ventured.
- ted With a haggard smile, Tom pat-ted her shoulder.
- tide And just when Jim was most needed to hold up his business interests and tide things over, as well as look after his daughter, they found him dead in his office one morning.
- tied She stood within the soft steady light of my lamp, looking up towards the door from the leaves she had just tied together.
- titter He had heard men titter at the Club: Clare had, occasionally, spoken plain words as to his true position in the House, and he had even, at times, doubts as to the permanent value of the book on which he was engaged.
- toed He toed out his cigarette.
- Died He wouldn't have died if I had been at home.
- Teed Teed submitted him to a fierce cross-examination; forced him to admit that he could not see the loving couple and had identified them solely by their voices.
- Stayed It was like this: Mrs. Darling had been over the night before as usual, and had stayed an awfully long time talking to Aunt Jane on the front piazza.
68 words made from the letters TIYERD
5 letter words made from TIYERD:deity, diery, diety, dirty, diyer, riedy, tidey, tired, tirey, tried, tyred, tyrie.
4 letter words made from TIYERD:dery, deyi, dier, diet, dire, dirt, diye, drey, drye, dyer, edit, edry, irey, iyer, reid, reit, reti, ride, ried, rite, tedy, tery, tide, tidy, tied, tier, tire, tiye, trei, trey, tyed, tyre, yder, yeri, yeti, yird, ytre.
3 letter words made from TIYERD:die, dit, dre, dry, dye, ert, ire, red, ret, rid, rit, rye, ted, ter, tie, tri, try, tyr, yet.