What is the correct spelling for TLLING?
This word (Tlling) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TLLING
- tailing And what do you mean by tailing off?
- tallinn Estonia chief of mission: Ambassador Stanley Davis PHILLIPS embassy: Kentmanni 20, 15099 Tallinn mailing address: use embassy street address telephone:  668-8100 FAX:  668-8265
- telling I am telling more than I meant to tell."
- tiling Following tiling , if the land has had to be under-drained, the vineyard should be graded to fill depressions and to make the surface uniform.
- tilling In the mountain villages of Persian Armenia, however, the women do all the tilling in the fields, wearing their veils over their mouths as they work.
- toiling The day was far spent, and the Valley brigades, toiling through the mountains, were still some miles behind.
- Doling He felt he had indeed been "led" to this plain, brown-faced, broad-shouldered lady, when he remembered how nearly, after her curt nod from a distance had engaged him, he had responded to the blandishments of a fussy little woman, with many more bags and rugs, and a parrot cage, who was now doling French coppers out of the window of the next compartment.
- Dulling The stupor of sleep still held her in its dulling grasp.
- Tolling Once or twice through the waning storm Mary heard the deep bell of the little church, tolling the hours; once or twice she went hurriedly downstairs thinking there were steps in the garden, only to meet her mother in the hall, on the same bootless errand.
- tooling We drove on, after a pause for inspection, along a road which would have rejoiced the motor-loving heart of Jack Winston, and I made a note to tell him what a magnificent tour he might have in this enchanted country one day with his car, tooling down from Milan.