What is the correct spelling for TLLS?
This word (Tlls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TLLS
- tells It is not to be found in the book, but in what the book tells you about, and here I am as a living example of it."
- ills On taking the step of which I have just related the history, Mr. Hope had not to encounter the usual array of external ills that assail the convert's life.
- tolls Retire you now; my servants will lead you to a chamber where you may take some brief repose; and before daybreak we will set forth together to my Council-house a few miles down the river, where the councillors will be met early, having to answer some demands of the Holy See upon our river-tolls conveyed to us through my lord of Leseure.
- ells Never before had she complained so bitterly of being compelled, at her age, to do the cooking; never had her catarrh and her rheumatism wrung so many groans from her; finally, she could not, this winter, promise so many ells of net as Caroline had hitherto been able to count on.
- tills It is divided into two equal parts, and one man tills each half.