What is the correct spelling for TND?
This word (Tnd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TND
- end "You do look after the children without me for hours and hours on end . "One height and one far-shining fire!" And while I fancied that my friend For this brief idyll would require A less diffuse and opulent end, – To E. Fitzgerald: Tiresias by alfred, lord tennyson
- nd Temperatures, especially extreme ones, are much less moderate than in the subpolar oceanic climate of the Pacific Ocean side of the Alaska Peninsula; however, average temperatures in winter are still milder than some locations in the coterminous United States, such as Fargo, ND.
- tad Bunny and Sue told of Uncle Tad having tied the cow in the night and of her having broken loose.
- ted But it must not, Ted .
- tend The foolish, light talk between Rose and Harry did not tend to re-assure her, and when she bade her sister good-night, it was all that she could do not to show her anxiety by her words.
- And So Calhoun's letters were not answered, and maybe he has forgotten.
- Ind "A TRADITION FROM PRE-CIVIL WAR DAYS" KATIE SUTTON, AGED EX-SLAVE Oak street, Evansville, Ind .
- TD The Irish Abroad Unit was established in 2004 following an announcement by Brian Cowen TD , then Irish Minister of Foreign Affairs.