What is the correct spelling for TNEANTS?
This word (Tneants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TNEANTS
- allergicking to
- carry on war
- cleared off
- comporting oneself
- cover stories
- dents Honest, Gladys, I didn't think the dents would show so.
- destitute of vision
- devoted oneself to
- didst one in
- dis allow
- more entreating
- most deeptoned
- nantes Cathelineau succeeded in taking back with him to St. Florent, nearly all the men who had accompanied him; his next object was the attack of Nantes, and as St. Florent is between Saumur and that town, his men were able to return to their homes, without going much out of their direct way.
- pennants Insert in the top of hub three pennants of red, white and blue and stalks of flowers.
- taints That theology cleared for faith an open road, made of faith a reasonable thing, yet did not rob it of a sense of high adventure; cleansed it of the taints of thrift and selfish concern.
- tangents Some minds move in straight lines, others in curves, but Sally's mental processes were all in the nature of tangents.
- taunts But when he began to scold me I lost my temper, and I gave him a few wholesome truths in the guise of taunts.
- tenancy Tenancy may be a step toward home ownership.
- tenant There will not be any principal tenant at all; Mademoiselle Brigitte is going to let the house herself."
- tenanted This was the reason that all the scattered houses in the neighbourhood were deserted, save only the few tenanted by the handful of Friends.
- tenantry We go in at two places to sample the tenantry.
- tenants That gentleman was not at all pleased at the idea of losing his tenants.
- tends Nothing so much tends to the improving of a road as the continued rolling of its surface.
- tenements One must really see it and live in it to appreciate its dirty houses, poor tenements, its smells and other unhealthy attributes.
- tenets "You know their peculiar tenets.
- tents They could easily live in tents, for the country was warm.
- tints As we thought of our coming departure, these questions came to us: Have we treasured up a few of the tints in our lives like the rare colors of the dawn on the boundless sea?
- truants "I shall stay right here and keep an eye on these truants," she declared, with great severity.
- tyrants With a buoyant heart and firm hand he wrote his name upon that matchless instrument which is the consolation of freemen-the consternation of tyrants.