What is the correct spelling for TO12?
This word (To12) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TO12
- co "Well, then, here is an order on the New York Telephone Co .
- ta Well A'nt, how does ta feel by now?
- tog He labored on, breathing hard, until by and by the tog melted and he saw two figures not far off.
- Ot Humboldt Broncos defeated Kindersley Klippers 4-games-to-3 SJHL CHAMPIONS Humboldt Broncos defeated Portage Terriers (MJHL) 4-games-to-none ANAVET CUP CHAMPIONS Second in 2008 Royal Bank Cup round robin (2–2) Humboldt Broncos defeated Cornwall Colts (CJHL) 6–1 in semi-final Humboldt Broncos defeated Camrose Kodiaks (AJHL) 1–0 in final ROYAL BANK CUP CHAMPIONS 2009 Won League, Won Anavet Cup, Lost 2009 Royal Bank Cup final Humboldt Broncos defeated Battlefords North Stars 4-games-to-2 Humboldt Broncos defeated Flin Flon Bombers 4-games-to-none Humboldt Broncos defeated Melville Millionaires 4-games-to-1 SJHL CHAMPIONS Humboldt Broncos defeated Portage Terriers (MJHL) 4-games-to-3 ANAVET CUP CHAMPIONS Second in 2009 Royal Bank Cup round robin (2–2) Humboldt Broncos defeated Victoria Grizzlies (BCHL) 3–2 OT in semi-final Vernon Vipers (BCHL) defeated Humboldt Broncos 2–0 in final 2010 Lost Preliminary La Ronge Ice Wolves defeated Humboldt Broncos 3-games-to-none 2011 Lost Quarter-final Melfort Mustangs defeated Humboldt Broncos 4-games-to-2" 2012 Won League, Won Anavet Cup, Lost Royal Bank Cup Semi-final Humboldt Broncos defeated La Ronge Ice Wolves 4-games-to-0 Humboldt Broncos defeated Battlefords North Stars 4-games-to-2 Humboldt Broncos defeated Weyburn Red Wings 4-games-to-2 SJHL CHAMPIONS Humboldt Broncos defeated Portage Terriers (MJHL) 4-games-to-3 ANAVET CUP CHAMPIONS First in 2012 Royal Bank Cup round robin (4-0) Woodstock Slammers (MHL) defeated Humboldt Broncos 4-3 OT in semi-final 2013 Lost Final Humboldt Broncos defeated Melfort Mustangs 4-games-to-1 Humboldt Broncos defeated Flin Flon Bombers 4-games-to-1 Yorkton Terriers defeated Humboldt Broncos 4-games-to-2 2014 Lost Semi-final Humboldt Broncos defeated Melfort Mustangs 4-games-to-1 Yorkton Terriers defeated Humboldt Broncos 4-games-to-1 2015 Lost Wildcard Weyburn Red Wings defeated Humboldt Broncos 3-games-to–1 2016 DNQ 2017 Lost Quarter-final Nipawin Hawks defeated Humboldt Broncos 4-games–to-0 2018 see Humboldt Broncos bus crash Humboldt Broncos defeated Flin Flon Bombers 4-games-to-1 Nipawin Hawks were leading Humboldt Broncos 3-games-to-1 at time of bus crash
- TR 32-33; Cowley is quoted in Dryden, tr.
- DO They looked downcast, these warriors, and were doubtful what to do on meeting another white.
- BO "You're none the worse for that, bo," observed Tom, with a grin at the American's rather shamefaced apology foe his superstitious fears; and Hiram presently joined in the laugh against himself, as he busied himself in stirring the coppers and tasting the tea, to see whether it was all right yet.
- ITO Pritzker Architecture Prize – Shigeru Ban Reed Award for classical architecture commitment – Ruan Yisan RAIA Gold Medal – Phil Harris and Adrian Welke RIBA Royal Gold Medal – Joseph Rykwert Stirling Prize – Haworth Tompkins for Everyman Theatre, Liverpool Thomas Jefferson Medal in Architecture – Toyo Ito Twenty-five Year Award by AIA – Harry Weese for Washington Metro UIA Gold Medal – Ieoh Ming Pei Vincent Scully Prize from National Building Museum – Charlie Rose
3 words made from the letters TO12
3 letter words made from TO12:1to, 2to, t12.