What is the correct spelling for TOADAY?
This word (Toaday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOADAY
- dada The party was not complete, however, for Dada had been forced to remain at home.
- tad "Oh, yes, he knows it," said Tad.
- tardy Rather, the monarchy might have been gradually transformed, and with a very different and more tardy result, by the character of the people.
- tidy He had been keeping bachelor's hall so long in the big hollow tree that things were not very tidy.
- toad But such old trees are often hollow at the bottom, and the hollows communicate with the ditch, so that the toad probably had no difficulty of access.
- toady Why, Toady, my boy, what's the matter?
- tod He waited until Tod Denver ran down, waited and smiled patiently.
- today Are you going to start the procedure for your heart today?
- todd John Todd Stuart obtained the appointment at the request of his law partner, Abraham Lincoln.
- toddy I merely declined another toddy.
- toed The tamandua has sometimes been called tridactyla, or the "three-toed ant-eater," because it has only three claws upon each of its fore-feet, whereas the tamanoir is provided with four.
- today's Prejudice in the past called all trouble makers mestizos, but today's study is showing that trouble maker meant man who would stand up for his rights; one must not forget that mestizo was used as a reproach, that the leaders of the people were really typical of the people.
- TOADS The toads, I suppose, knew when it was Sunday-their feeding day; at all events they would crawl out of their holes in the floor under the pews to receive their rations-and caresses.