What is the correct spelling for TOAT?
This word (Toat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOAT
- boat That is sometimes done when the men want a boat .
- coat Hand it your coat and tell it to hold it until the show is over.
- goat The habitat of the mountain sheep, or goat is on and around the barren peaks and ranges of the higher formation of mountains.
- moat As by this the head of the troop had arrived opposite to the old camp- and was at no great distance from it-some words that passed between the two officers, could be heard distinctly by the people standing upon the moat .
- oat Even Madam, who could not be persuaded to leave her lofty isolation upon the oat -bin, nor to loose her hold of her brass bound box with its precious enclosure-so much more valuable than the diamonds which had once sparkled within it-even she did consent to taste of that rare delicacy which had come to Marsden in ugly wooden tubs.
- stoat Go and send Stoat here.
- tat "A perfeck coop de tat ," sed the skoolmaster.
- teat No wonder, if a drawer verses rack, If 'tis not his, 't may be the spir't of sack; Whilst the fair bar-maid stroaks the muses teat , For milk to make the posset up compleat.
- toad No surer sign of coming rain than the appearance of the toad on the garden paths is known.
- toast Marthorne, after this, never lost an opportunity of speaking-if merely to second a resolution, to propose a toast , he made the most of it.
- toot I couldn't quite agree with her there, for to me it seemed wonderfully loud and riotous, but it was enough to make one in love with brass toot -horns forever.
- tort 110, 19. "Ma foi, il n'a pas tort !"
- tot One end of the boat was drawn up on the shore, while the rest of it lay quietly upon the water; but the branches of the trees threw a cool shade over all, and it seemed to Dot and Tot the most pleasant place to eat their luncheon.
- tout "The Commandant wishes to see you tout de suite," he exclaimed.
- That Do you think that I would do that?"