What is the correct spelling for TOAY'S?
This word (Toay's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOAY'S
- days With the `Vanguard' leading s'uth'ard in the haze -- Little Jervis and the Spaniards and the fight that was to be, Twenty-seven Spanish battleships, great bullies of the sea, And the `Captain' there to find her day of days. – The Captain by John McCrae
- dos Silencio para vos. Cuerpo, fuego nuestro. Pecados para dos, soy. – Pecados Para Dos by Virus (Latin)
- stays She was broad and fat and loose in the stays But to catch her took the Antelope two whole days – Barrett's Privateers (Stan Rogers Cover) by Alestorm
- tears Peleus on Thetis stares. Her limbs are delicate as an eyelid, Love has blinded him with tears; But Thetis' belly listens. – Slim adolescence that a nymph has stripped, by William Butler Yeats
- tease Tempt me, tease me Touch me, please me – I Don't Mind by Eighteen Visions
- toast But it's been so good to have you here and I propose a toast Here's to seeing through you, Miss ghost – Miss Ghost by Don Henley
- today As how it looks today We never miss the things we love Till they go away But I have heard the bugler's call – I'll Never Pass This Way Again by Unknown Author
- torso Me with the floor show, kickin' with your torso Boys getting high and the girls even more so – Rock DJ by Robbie Williams
- toss Leather gloves with the tips to toss But the money was made from conversation had to clip the boss – Compton 2 Fillmore by the game
- toy You on an auld wife's flainen toy Or aiblins some bit duddie boy, – To A Louse by Robert Burns
- Oats My foremast would not mend his boom, my deckhouse patch his boats; He has whittled the two, this Yank Yahoo, to peddle for shoe-peg oats. – The Rhyme Of The Three Captains by Rudyard Kipling
- Tarsi The variety shown in the engraving is remarkable for the tarsi, or beams of the legs, being plumed to the toes, with stiff, long feathers, which brush the ground.
- Togas There is plenty for them to do keeping things tidy; and if we get into a very hard fight, and come out of the melee somewhat the worse for wear, it will be a blessing to have 'em along to mend our togas, sew buttons on our uniforms, and darn our hosiery."
- Trays rich men with flutt'ry ways, And they coo, "Cor, pass the jam please," Over nuptial breakfast trays, Over there in bed eleven sleeps a bleedin' hypocrite. – Wages Of Sin by Unknown Author
- Tomas Cansasona dale que mis rimas son de goma toma duro brabucona esto se destrona bailando en la disco titerona reggaeton puro mai toma – Toma Nena by Baby Rasta
- Tars Yes, indeed, the recruits from the Falklands demanding that we should turn back, although Hearne was not there to fan the flame of insubordination, and I must acknowledge that the greater part of the old tars seemed to agree with them.
- Toys A wealthy wolf likes to buy his toys But he really is just one of the boys. – I Never Met A Wolf Who Didn't Love To Howl by Unknown Author
- tags As they didn't seem to be taking much notice of me, I tags along, too.
- tours Lucien went to Mantua on his brother's invitation, and this was the last interview they had before the Cent Tours .
- today's In today's health care system, insurance companies call the shots.
- tows In the morning early, the steam-launch tows a fleet of boats down the loch, and they drift back again, fishing all the bays, and arriving at home in time for dinner.
38 words made from the letters TOAY'S
3 letter words made from TOAY'S:'as, 'at, 'sa, 'to, a's, o'a, oas, oat, sat, say, sot, soy, sty, t's, tao, tay, to', toy, yo'.
5 letter words made from TOAY'S:aytos, sayto, toy's, toys', yoast.
4 letter words made from TOAY'S:ayts, oast, oaty, otay, soay, soya, stay, taos, tayo, tays, tosy, tsay, tyas, yota.