What is the correct spelling for TOCALL?
This word (Tocall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOCALL
- cali Carta de Benalcazar al Emperador, Ms., desde Cali .
- call But where do the shamans call to him?
- calla There will be enough for all, and I've nothing else to give to people who have made me as happy as cousin Sophie and you," answered Ruth, half drowning her great calla as she spoke with grateful warmth.
- catcall It was a catcall -literally-in their helmet phones.
- coal There exist neither more nor less coal and wine after they are exchanged than before.
- cull We cull the following from his autobiography:-"My father was a corn merchant in very comfortable circumstances.
- doll Is there any chance of Maggie's getting the doll ?
- ducal He took a pencil and a sheet of paper from his pocket and, placing his pistol on a packing case, roughly sketched a ducal coronet.
- focal The American Floras are nearly as many as the 15 natural regions already indicated, each having a focal seat or cradle in some range of mountains.
- gall The rest we know, all but one small detail which turned to gall whatever enjoyment she was able to get out of the early evening.
- goal I shall in this volume present with detail the story of my Arctic journey-I shall tell how it was possible for me to reach my goal , why I believe I attained that goal ; and upon this record must the decision of my people rest.
- goodall Captain Goodall then stood on, leaving us to pick her up, and attacked the Jason, of the same force, with so much impetuosity, that after a stout resistance of twenty minutes she also hauled down her colours.
- local It is now local noon.
- locale By producing our own food and by assimilating the blessings of Nature in our own locale , we can at least preserve the unurbanized portion of the land.
- locally An Irish Food Control Committee with executive powers, authority in the hands of locally -elected bodies to conserve and distribute local supplies of food, was ideally the proper scheme: but the proper scheme was, as usual, unattainable and Sinn Fein was doing what was perhaps the only thing that could be done under the circumstances.
- recall I do not recall his words.
- stoical She has very great strength of character; she received the news of her husband's death with a stoical courage worthy of the Spartan women who sent their sons to war, bidding them to return as victors or not at all.
- stoically But Birnier realised that his sole chance lay in controlling himself to accept stoically whatever treatment was offered; for he saw instantly that any protest or indignation would be interpreted as insubordination and possibly be made an excuse to shoot him down.
- tackle A Woods and Forests' man on board told me he had recently caught a similar fish on a small fly rod; it weighed five pounds and leapt like a sea-trout, but no one apparently knows much about the possibilities of fishing here with rod and modern tackle .
- tail Looking down at Twinkle-tail where he lay, she said aloud: "I wish Jeffrey was here.
- talc Nearly a mile from Allevard at the junction of the lias with the primitive talc -slate rise the springs, temp.
- tale Ah, that is a longer tale .
- talk I heard some talk of you all coming here to live.
- tall In life he must have been six feet and a half tall .
- tally But all the apology he got from his tormentor was the terse summing up, as the telegram was refolded, "Description don't tally .
- teal Did ever I tell you of the night I spent at Lake Teal , with old Judge Sandford?
- tell Did you not tell me that you did not know her?
- tickle It had a little platform of pebbles to stand on, and tamarisks to tickle you from behind when the wind was northerly.
- till There, I'll wait till you're through, and then we'll talk a bit."
- toga These bronzed priests, in saffron-colored, toga -like robes, followed by an attendant carrying a yellow silk umbrella, are rather striking figures in the thoroughfares of this inland town.
- toggle The chip log consists of a reel, line, toggle and chip.
- toil His toil is for the most part over when he leaves the field, but the woman's is never finished.
- toll Even the river-boats upon their way Toll bells, as if he'd died that very day!
- tonal He was following this appeal by a rural lyric which recited in somewhat wearisome tonal monotony the adventures of a Little Black Bull that came Over the Mountain, when he observed that Chum was no longer lying at his feet.
- tool When the platform was built, the working face was narrow, and the rock of a kind that yielded very slowly to the cutting-tool.
- topical In many cases these do not represent the discussion of topical subjects at all, but deal with social aberrations, dated only in the illustration by the costume of the time.
- totally If a penny-piece were placed on this sphere, in front of each of the stars, every parallactic ellipse would be totally concealed.
- troll It will be better for you to depart at once, for a Troll lives here who has six heads.
- vocal If Wagner would only let me know ten vocal notes from his "Nibelungen," my mind would be at rest.
- vocally These gentlemen had made me wait a long time, perhaps because they found it more difficult and dangerous to put down on paper orders which it was much easier to give vocally .
- Cal "I got one next section over," said Cal .
- Carl Whereupon Lars promptly informed Carl Carl son that he had not only been confirmed but had also performed military service.
- Tali General Roberts might have applied to them Hecuba's words to Priam:- Non tali auxilio, nec defensoribus istis Tempus eget.
- Tole "She took on something awful when the sheikh blew in an' tole us you had gone under.
- Tull The drill, the advantages of which were taught two hundred years ago by Jethro Tull , is one of the most valuable implements of modern agriculture.
- Coll 33, where the coll.
- MCCALL But at last the thing was done and McCall, taking his train for the East, left Lebarge with a conscious glow of satisfaction over the last work done as superintendent of the Western Division.
46 words made from the letters TOCALL
3 letter words made from TOCALL:act, all, alt, cat, col, cot, lac, lao, lat, lot, oat, oca, oct, ola, otc, tao, tlc.
5 letter words made from TOCALL:allco, allot, atoll, calot, coatl, lacto, latoc, local, octal, talco, tallo.
4 letter words made from TOCALL:allt, alto, call, clot, coal, coat, cola, colt, llao, lota, ocal, octa, olla, taco, talc, tall, toal, toll.