What is the correct spelling for TOCHED?
This word (Toched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOCHED
- botched It might reasonably have been expected that his death must have changed the whole fabric of the opera, or at least a great part of it. But the design of it originally was so happy, that it needed no alteration, properly so called; for the addition of twenty or thirty lines in the apotheosis of Albion, has made it entirely of a piece, This was the only way which could have been invented, to save it from botched ending; and it fell luckily into my imagination; as if there were a kind of fatality even in the most trivial things concerning the succession: a change was made, and not for the worse, without the least confusion or disturbance; and those very causes, which seemed to threaten us with troubles, conspired to produce our lasting happiness.
- notched Prime drew a notched twig from his pocket.
- poached In one corner three men were engrossed in a game of cards, in another a thin girl of fifteen sat with her arm round the neck of a boy scarce older than herself, whispering jests into his ear, at which they both laughed in coarse low murmurs, while in the middle of the room, with her back turned to him, a woman in a tight black dress and feathered hat was eating a meal of poached eggs.
- toed The minister of Leaphigh now toed the mark again, placing himself within a few feet of the point of junction between the two lines, and then he begged me to pay particular attention to his evolution.
- toothed He practiced his art with an outfit consisting of two pairs of iron forceps-one pair being saber-toothed while the other pair was merely saw-fretted-and he gave a man the same kind of treatment he gave a horse, only he tied the horse's legs first.
- Ached But Lady Arleigh would not pain her mother-her quiet, simple heart had ached bitterly enough.
- Coached When he had come to "Robey's" to be coached, Mrs. Otway had made him free of her house, and though she herself, not unnaturally, did not find him an interesting companion, he soon had become part of the warp and woof of Rose's young life.
- Toted He "toted" heavy loads and gathered gossip and spilled it liberally.
- Couched These were repeatedly forwarded to him couched in allegiate and eloquent language to which he turned a deaf ear, thus forging the first link in the revolutionary chain.
52 words made from the letters TOCHED
3 letter words made from TOCHED:ceo, cot, dec, doc, doe, doh, dot, ect, edo, etc, het, hod, hoe, hot, oct, ode, oed, otc, tec, ted, thc, thd, tho, tod, toe.
4 letter words made from TOCHED:choe, code, cote, deth, doch, dote, echo, echt, ecto, etch, hedo, oche, odeh, odet, othe, tech, teoh, thed, toch, toed.
5 letter words made from TOCHED:coted, dhote, docht, doeth, hecto, techo, thode.