What is the correct spelling for TOCOV?
This word (Tocov) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOCOV
- cove The Shrewsbury, a river of the fourth or fifth class, or in other words a stream of a few hundred feet in width, and of no great length, comes from the south, running nearly parallel with the coast, and becomes a tributary of the Bay, also, at a point near the Cove .
- cv Many speakers of Bengali restrict their phonology to this pattern, even when using Sanskrit or English borrowings, such as গেরাম geram (CV.
- doc "Look at the straight face he's keeping," Doc laughed, referring to Tom.
- dock The nex' mornin', being on deck at seven o'clock, I saw the Second and Fourth racin' up the dock .
- CCTV Most of "Cold Comfort" is composed of a stream from a fixed camera on the desk of Andy, the protagonist, with smaller pictures on the side of the screen, in the style of a CCTV feed.