What is the correct spelling for TODA?
This word (Toda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TODA
- coda Ditto, for the entrance of an attorney-a coda in one sharp, 6-8 time.
- soda He stopped at the corner drug store to spend his car-fare for an ice-cream soda .
- toad In spite of her shame and deep dismay, Lark refused to touch the toad with her fingers.
- tod James Burbick sent a statement to Governor Tod , in which he said that he was not a prisoner with Morgan, but that he was guiding him voluntarily away from the vicinity of New Lisbon, after Morgan had agreed not to pass through that town.
- today "Today," said he, "the streets are paved with creditors."
- todd But Miss Todd boasted of high spirits: when this little difficulty had been first suggested to her by Mr. M'Gabbery, she had scoffed at it, and had enlarged her circle in a spirit of mild bravado.
- toga And it may be that Yasmini conceded that point too, or perhaps she was unable to prevent, for we heard swift footsteps following, and I threw off that fifteen thousand dollar toga in order to be able to run more swiftly.
- YODA Aspects have recorded and collaborated with numerous artists, among them DJ Yoda , DJ Format, DJ Vadim, Junior Disprol, Hundred Strong, Mr.