What is the correct spelling for TODIES?
This word (Todies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TODIES
- Bodies We got bodies, dead bodies We got fat ones, skinny ones Males, females, hermaphrodites We got somebodies, we got nobodies – Dead Body Man by insane clown posse
- Dowdies "Half of them will be in gray and half of them in brown, and a few old dowdies will perhaps be in black.
- Tidies Susie told Pen about her tidies and crochet-work and some other things, and was getting a little the best of it, until Pen asked very doubtfully,- "Can you heel a stocking?
- Toadies But I'm not one of your snivelling toadies."
- TIDES A long blue bar its aegis orb divides, And breaks the spreading of its golden tides; – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- TOTES 'Cause I ain't givin' you any weed totes I'm all about floatin' on them new skinny speed boats – Ma'be Easy by fabolous
- sub-group Melanesian blood can be traced even in the Lau sub-group, but before any permanent settlement was made there Polynesian castaways, driven westward by the prevailing wind, must have begun to arrive.
- hidden-camera Buzzkill is a hidden-camera reality show created in 1995 for the MTV network.