What is the correct spelling for TOFILL?
This word (Tofill) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOFILL
- defile While these preparations were being made, the horses were taken up to the top of the hills by some paths known to the peasants of a little village near the mouth of the defile, the women and children following them.
- dill I forgot to tell you that Mr. Dill thought he saw Jathrop in the city when he was up there yesterday!"
- doll The rest of Saint Pierre was a gray, doll-settlement, set in the shelter of little gray hills.
- fall Why should it fall?
- fell The next moment his head fell.
- file Look up any old file of newspapers and you'll read all about the matter.
- fill You'll be able to fill in the details.
- filly Job kept his seat instinctively, as was natural to him; but before he could more than grab at the rein-lying loosely on the pommel-the filly 'fetched up' against a dead box-tree, hard as cast-iron, and Job's left leg was jammed from stirrup to pocket.
- toiler It was my fate to be a toiler; and those clothes of his will be too small for him to wear when they're dry.
- trill After my verse there must be a trill."