What is the correct spelling for TOGIVE?
This word (Togive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOGIVE
- dive Darkling down on a zero-G dive And we just can't say will the fool survive – Darkling Down by Walter Becker
- doge An old doge killed his wife and her children here, some centuries ago.
- dove And the plane to the pine-tree is whispering some tale of love Till it rustles with laughter and tosses its mantle of green, And the gloom of the wych-elm's hollow is lit with the iris sheen Of the burnished rainbow throat and the silver breast of a dove. – Magdalen Walks by Oscar Wilde
- forgive When thou canst bid my Leila live, Then will I sue thee to forgive; – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- give What I wouldn't give How I'd love to live – For a Minute There by Garth Brooks
- giver In the river, without a liver and I donate to science, 'cause I'm a giver – No Need For Alarm by del the funky homosapien
- godiva Cool J, still hotter than a helicopter crashing in lava Still sweeter to the ladies than a box of Godiva – Old School New School by L.L. Cool J
- jive the same old jive christ won't you tell me why we're still alive? – 78 RPM by stiff little fingers