What is the correct spelling for TOGIVER?
This word (Togiver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOGIVER
- cover There was not cover enough to have sheltered a fox. Come, as you love her, Come close and cover – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- deliver He would consider his judgment, and deliver it later on. You asked me can I deliver Like a monster crossin' the Hudson river – Big Fat by anthrax
- diver And relief from this pain is found, as the diver finds it, by repeatedly opening the mouth and swallowing. She's a carnival diver Hung in the sky Cutting through time like a memory Strung on a wire – Tuesday In Amsterdam by counting crows
- dover Had been a wild and woodland rover; Had heard the Atlantic surges roar On farthest Cornwall's rocky shore, And trod the cliffs of Dover. – Peter Bell, A Tale by William Wordsworth
- driver Cadillac, Hummer, Jaguar, Benz driver Thirty-six-ounces-in-the-glove-compartment hider – Let Us Stunt by BIG TYMERS
- forgive Such is my debt I may not say forgive, But as I can, I'll pay it while I live; – To Her Father with Some Verses by Anne Bradstreet
- give You have given all there is to give. What can I do forYou? You have given me life to live. How can I live forYou? – WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? by Bob Dylan
- giver And waves that shiver, Praise God, the giver – Four Songs Of Four Seasons by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- quiver Thus: By my awfull bow and quiver, Yon' weeping, kissing, smiling pair, I'le scatter all their vowes i' th' ayr, And their knit imbraces shiver. – Love Conquer'd by Richard Lovelace
- tiger For some moments there was silence; whilst Wacora paced to and fro like a tiger in its cage.