What is the correct spelling for TOILD?
This word (Toild) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOILD
- oiled This was a metallic case and a package wrapped in oiled silk.
- old "Of course I do, old girl.
- solid A man can go forty days without solid food.
- stolid The rather stolid face could never have been very expressive.
- tail My, it must be some tail!
- tailed She could dash off straight lines of writing,-line after line,-with sharp-pointed angles and long-tailed letters, in a manner which made her father proud of the money which he had spent on her education.
- tied Immediately after our meal I was going after him, but before it was finished he came, without his camel, and said he could not get her on, so had tied her up to a tree and walked back, he having gone a long way on my old tracks.
- Doled Wheat was sold for L22 a quarter, and the greater part of the citizens were thankful to live on coarse bread made of bran, which was doled out to them by Bessas at a quarter of the price of wheat.
- Til 31 And beside these thinges he with open mouth beheld her: and if she smiled he laugheth, and if she be angrie with him, he flattereth, til he be reconciled to her fauour.