What is the correct spelling for TOLAL?
This word (Tolal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOLAL
- doll "Oh, I thought maybe my doll was in it," sighed Violet. Cause you like it tall, go and work it baby doll Now a great big girl got a hell of a grip to grab a hold of Got alot of cash for a little love All they wanna do is take you down to the mall – You Thought by Snoop Dogg
- tall Who else can make me feel like I'm handsome and tall? Who else can make me feel I'm on top of it all? – With Anne On My Arm by Unknown Author
- tell "Tell me, what can I do?
- tidal Vessels lying in the harbor rapidly put to sea with hundreds of the wealthy families, who chartered them outright, while many other ships left because of fear of tidal waves similar to those accompanying the terrific eruption of a century ago, which wrecked scores of vessels and drowned thousands of people here.
- till He only knew till now what people said.
- toil Did we not raise our hands to Thee, Our hands might toil in vain; Small joy success itself could give, If Thou Thy love restrain.
- toll He charged a toll of one dollar for each car.