What is the correct spelling for TOLDER?
This word (Tolder) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOLDER
- alder There is on the eastern bank of the Otonabee a pretty, rounded knoll, clothed with wild cherries, hawthorns, and pine-trees, just where a creek half hidden by alder and cranberry bushes works its way below the shoulder of the little eminence.
- boulder The strange youth with the bright, strange sword came very quickly and very silently up to the cave where the Graiai lived and looked over a high boulder into it. And nights grow colder Run outside and push your boulder – My Name Is Death by jude
- dodder So, like any idiot ass- Hungry for the fragrant fodder, Placed between two bales of grass, Lo, I doubt, delay, and dodder !
- elder Meanwhile Bartja had written Sappho a farewell letter, and was sitting over the wine with his fellow-prisoners and their elder friend Araspes.
- folder Then he picked up a railroad folder that lay near and noting the time of Walters' arrival, saw that the telegram had been delayed.
- holder Besides that all secret men are men soon terrified, here were surely cards enough of one black suit, to justify the holder in growing rather livid as he turned them over.
- loader By and by, perhaps, when a member of Camp One fell sick or was given his time, Tim Shearer would send word to one of the other five that he needed an axman or a sawyer, or a loader , or teamster, as the case might be.
- molder The Major brightened and said to Molder : "You'll come, of course?"
- moulder Even the tombs, that were fenced around, have been converted into a new road; and the railway's steaming engine, with its lines of carriages, dashes over the graves, which are as much forgotten as the names of those who moulder into dust in them!
- teller It seems probable that the story teller takes it for granted that all of them are entitled to hold the most important ceremony known to the Tinguian.
- Doled AE 504. That doest aslee alonge ynn doled dystresse.
- louder And here, as one of them laughed louder than the rest, Sidonia gave her a blow on the mouth.
- bolder While other bolder ones, all sorts of unearthly shapes and colors, would come right up and peer in at us through the shell.
- colder I really believe this is a colder night than the first one I spent in the lake, and that day was supposed to be a record breaker, I remember.
84 words made from the letters TOLDER
4 letter words made from TOLDER:delo, deol, deor, dero, doel, doer, dole, dolt, dote, eorl, ertl, etlo, lero, lert, leto, lode, lord, lore, ltor, odel, oder, odet, odle, olde, oldt, orte, redo, rold, role, rote, rotl, tero, todl, toed, toer, tord, tore, trel, treo, trol.
5 letter words made from TOLDER:detro, dorel, dorte, dotel, drole, lerot, loder, lorde, loret, older, oltre, ordet, roedl, terol, toder, toler.
3 letter words made from TOLDER:dle, doe, dol, dot, dre, edo, eld, ert, led, leo, ler, let, lot, ltd, ode, oed, old, ore, red, ret, rod, roe, rot, ted, ter, tod, toe, tor.