What is the correct spelling for TOLED?
This word (Toled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOLED
- Doled The amount doled out for washing purposes certainly was quite inadequate for the due rinsing of five plentiful heads of hair.
- Poled Then he climbed on the raft, quite alone, and poled his way through the Great Sea.
- Told "Don't say I told you.
- Toiled Winter maketh the sun in the gloomy sky Wrap him round with a mantle of cloud; But, Heaven be praised, thy step is nigh; Thou tearest away the mournful shroud, And the earth looks bright, and Winter surly, Who has toiled for naught both late and early, Is banished afar by the new-born year, When thy merry step draws near.
- Tole I always tole you, she had the eyes of a cunjor, and she has sarched it out.
- Tolled Yet they rush to the ramparts, the clocks have tolled ten, And Count Merci retreats with the half of his men.