What is the correct spelling for TOLKE?
This word (Tolke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOLKE
- bloke Another bloke Soaked and soaked By the joke Hey hey John K – Greenmind by dink
- dole On the scene, on the dole In your eyes, in your soul – Young Men by suede
- folk Her visage scorched him ere she spoke: "There are," she said, "a kind of folk – Three Voices, The by Lewis Carroll
- tale A woman is a female who is human, Designed for pleasing man, the human male. A human male is pleased by many women, And all the rest you hear is fairy tale. – Song of the King by Unknown Author
- talk Don't talk About the way you walk – Skin Deep by keke palmer
- talker You're not a goon you're a talker boy Mr. Munk I'm a boss not a water boy – Business by chipmunk