What is the correct spelling for TOMOR?
This word (Tomor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOMOR
- doom My doom , I fear, is sealed.
- door It came and went through every door of life.
- moor At last they struck the Geinig; and here a rude track took them away from the valley of the Aivron altogether, into a solitary land of moor and rock.
- motor Finally the motor made its appearance.
- tam "For make jaw wid de tam bolice.
- tamer There thou art strong and great, a hero, a tamer of horses!
- timer I'm glad to see you, old-timer!
- timor Having frequently experienced the pace accomplished by many a Timor pony of emaciated and dejected aspect, faith accepts even this unpromising team for the long drive of thirty miles.
- timur In the mean time, some of the boats which had been abandoned by the soldiers were got off by the men who had been left in charge of them-one especially, which contained the family of Timur .
- tm The Low-Carbon Buildings Method TM 2011, Buildings Construction, A Simplified Methodology for Estimating GHG Emissions from Buildings Construction
- tom Tom did not answer. Mesmo tom Mesmo som – August Day Song by Gilberto Bebel
- tomb The doctor replied he could if he wished the vessel to be his tomb . See--a Courtenay stands by his quatre-foiled tomb, And a Duke and his Duchess near; And one Sir Edmund in columned gloom, And a Saxon king by the presbytery chamber; – Copying Architecture in an Old Minster by Thomas Hardy
- tomboy When I left here she was a tomboy -mostly legs and freckles.
- tome There is more thought, more 'body,' more common-sense in this booklet than in many a large tome that comes from Germany....
- too Menenius, you are knowne well enough too Men.
- tor I thought so, 'To Tor -Hadham, eighteen miles.
- tour There wa'n't anything slow about that as a send off for a weddin' tour , was there?
- tremor A tremor passed through his whole frame, and the light of a sudden understanding flashed across his face.
- tum "No the one that goes ta-rumty-tum-tum, ta-rumty-tum.
- tumor Wheat grass juice has a powerful anti-tumor effect, is very perishable, is laborious to make, but is worth the effort because it contains powerful enzymes and nutrients that help detoxify and heal when taken internally or applied to the skin.
- tumour I am not the stuff of which obstinate heretics are made, nor have I any heroic tumour which would render me liable to the knife.
- Tommy Tommy forgot what he was going to say and only stared.
- Tim "It's little I cares for that," replied Tim curtly, as he lighted the pipe with which he always wound up every meal.
- Tumors The legs will become swollen, and large knots and tumors cover them until walking is extremely painful.
- TOMS The tom-toms calling through the jungle told the different tribes where Mary was.
- anthemic Not Afraid" received mixed to positive reviews from music critics, who praised the song for being anthemic in nature and carrying a positive message.
- tax-funded It is managed by the Big Cedar Lake Protection and Rehabilitation District (BCLPRD), a tax-funded governmental agency with seven commissioners.