What is the correct spelling for TONGHTS?
This word (Tonghts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TONGHTS
- tights One by one, his breeches-his trousers-his pantaloons-his silk-net tights -his patent cords-his showy greys with the broad red stripe of the Bombay Fencibles were brought to light-rescued from the grave in which they had been buried, like the strata of a Christmas pie; and after having been well aired by Mrs. Botherby, became once again effective.
- tongs And he made the lamps thereof, seven, and the tongs thereof, and the snuff-dishes thereof, of pure gold.
- tonight What, the child he had with him tonight ?
- tons That makes over 3,200 tons , or more than enough to run Margaret and Frances over Labor Day.
- Knights To return to the Knights of St. John.
- Torts Somebody "On Torts ," never looked like that.
- taints Clear away the fragments from one making, before beginning another sort, thus avoiding possible taints and confusion.
- tongues If he cannot speak with tongues himself, he is the interpreter of those who can-without whom they might as well be silent.
- tenets Almost every writer having taken a different view of some of the particulars which these branches of knowledge are usually understood to include; each has so framed his definition as to indicate beforehand his own peculiar tenets , and sometimes to beg the question in their favour.
- taunts However, bearing the taunts of the show people good-naturedly, they started for the cook tent just as they were in the habit of doing every day.
- tints Pushkin's best work, his novel in verse, "Evgeny Onyegin," although it came so early, was constructed according to realistic principles; and although we still distinguish romantic tints , it is a striking picture of Russian society at the beginning of the 19th century.
- tones The tones were melancholy in the extreme.
- nights This new terror broke upon him at supper two nights after he had first spoken about London.
- TOTS Here is Tots ," she broke off as the nurse wheeled the baby through the hall,-"Miss Marian Lane....
- touts He had heard the rumor and he had come to the plaza to watch, mingling among the turbaned assembly of nobles, shopkeepers, mullahs, and assorted street touts .
- tents It was dark before they got there, and well into the second watch before the tents were pitched, and everything put straight.
- tings But mark you, chillun, it's one ob our Virginia gen'men dats lookin' after tings .
- tenths This crust causes nine-tenths of the difficulties of travel in the time of sudden or long-continued thaws.
- toots "I'm dying for a smoke," he heard Toots whisper.
58 words made from the letters TONGHTS
5 letter words made from TONGHTS:ghosn, ghost, gosht, gotts, hongs, onths, shong, shott, shtot, stohn, stong, thong, thons, thost, tongs, tsong.
4 letter words made from TONGHTS:gohn, goht, gons, goth, gott, hogs, host, ngoh, nhot, nosh, noth, oths, shot, snog, snoh, snot, sogn, song, stoh, thog, thon, thot, tnts, togs, tohn, tons, tosh.
3 letter words made from TONGHTS:hog, hot, nog, not, nth, soh, son, sot, sth, tho, tnt, tog, ton, tot, tsh.