What is the correct spelling for TONNY?
This word (Tonny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TONNY
- bonny Angry at ye, my bonny lad!
- donna Donna Sophia appeared to come very unwillingly. The stress that falls upon a famous prima donna! Terrible diseases, coughs and colds and sneezes! Still, the dryest throat will reach the highest note, in search of perfect opera! ... then I fear the outcome ... – Notes / Prima Donna by various artists
- donne But Sir Robert became restless in his persuasions for it, and Mr. Donne was so generous as to think he had sold his liberty, when he had received so many charitable kindnesses from him, and told his wife so; who, therefore, with an unwilling willingness, did give a faint consent to the journey, which was proposed to be but for two months: within a few days after this resolve, the Ambassador, Sir Robert, and Mr. Donne , left London, and were the twelfth day got safe to Paris.
- downy His father was to him a downy nest inside a stone-castle.
- sonny "You presoom morn's good for you, sonny .
- taney Roger Brooke Taney was, when nearly sixty years old, placed at the head of the Judiciary, at a critical time in American affairs.
- tawny Spores globose, very minutely warted, tawny -brown in color, 7-9 mic.
- teeny Oh, she was a very nice girl; something about the way she held her head made Wesley think of his spunky little riding mare, Teeny .
- tinny It had an odd, tinny sound like cracked metal.
- tiny The embarkation, under Audrey's direction, was accomplished in safety, and, save for one tiny French scream, in silence.
- ton That the common whale-oil sells there but for about twenty pounds sterling, the ton , and of course the duty amounts to a prohibition.
- tone "If you remember me," returned the Girl, likewise in a low tone .
- toner To Dr. J. M. Toner , of Washington, for his suggestions and assistance in collecting material, I tender my thanks; the same also to N. Bushnell, Esq., and Hon. O. H. Browning, of Quincy, Ill., for the use of their several libraries.
- Toni Willibald's glance met his mother's; then he turned toward Toni and said, in a half-depressed tone: "No, Toni , I must go home-there is nothing else for it."
- Ronny If Ronny were here she might be able to make Lucy see things in the right light.
- Donn So the household of Rob Donn starved to the bone.
- Danny "I keep those little paths clear and clean so that there never is anything in my way to trip me up when I have to run for safety," continued Danny .
- Denny Is there any Denny ?
- Donny Donny Farren gave a party in his rooms and passed out just as he was about to take me home.
- TENN On March 11th, General Halleck was assigned to the command of the Department of the Mississippi, embracing all the troops west of a line drawn north and south indefinitely through Knoxville, Tenn .