What is the correct spelling for TONQUE?
This word (Tonque) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TONQUE
- conquer O peereles you, or els no one aliue, Your pride serues you to seaze them all alone: Not pride madame, but praise of the lion, To conquer all and be conquer d by none.
- tone Still, during that week there was no sign of any change in tone .
- tonga Apparently convinced, this ticket-agent announced his intention of endeavouring to find a tonga for the sahib.
- tongued Lloyd George is what we in America, and especially those of us born in the South, call the "silver-tongued."
- tonic The sight of him, with his air of satisfaction and importance, proved an unexpected tonic to her strength.
- tonnage Its aggregate tonnage was 11,820; not half so much as at the present moment-in the case of one marvellous merchant-steamer-floats upon a single keel.