What is the correct spelling for TONRES?
This word (Tonres) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TONRES
- Deaneries In 1845 the deaneries of Charing, Sittingbourne and Sutton were comprised in the new archdeaconry of Maidstone, which in 1846 received in addition the deaneries of Dartford, Malling and Shoreham from the archdeaconry of Rochester.
- Denarius This was entirely an ideal system; the actual coins being, at first, the silver denarius, divided into obols.
- tones Down he sank in a chair--ran his hands through his hair-- And chanted in mimsiest tones Words whose utter inanity proved his insanity, While he rattled a couple of bones. – Hunting of the Snark, The by Lewis Carroll
- deniers -The French money, so often mentioned in this and the succeeding volumes, is reckoned in livres, sols, and deniers .
- dinners Verse 3: a few months with four more calls and some dinners moon late nights, go to bed and automatic love spinners – Let's Do It by Coolio
113 words made from the letters TONRES
5 letter words made from TONRES:ensor, ernst, etons, neots, neros, nerts, norse, notes, oestr, oners, onset, orens, orent, orest, orten, oster, renos, rents, resto, retno, rones, ronse, ronte, ronts, roten, rotes, senor, serot, seton, snore, snort, soner, stern, stoen, stoer, stone, store, stroe, tenor, tenos, tenso, terns, toner, tones, torne, toser, treno, treon, treos, trons.
3 letter words made from TONRES:ent, eon, eos, ern, ert, esr, est, neo, net, not, one, ore, res, ret, roe, ron, rot, sen, set, son, sot, ten, ter, toe, ton, tor.
4 letter words made from TONRES:ento, eons, eros, erst, nero, nest, nets, noer, nose, note, orne, orte, osen, oser, reno, rent, rest, roen, rose, rote, rots, sent, seor, snot, sone, sore, sort, tern, tero, teso, toer, tone, tons, tore, torn, treo, tsen.