What is the correct spelling for TOOIC?
This word (Tooic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOOIC
- doc They had hardly left the hurricane wing and got to the outside, when "Ol' Doc " sniffed.
- doric "I am," replied he in his Doric dialect, "paying the penalty of my ugly looks."
- stoic On the other hand they are interspersed with continual references to classic story; and, more important, are filled with the atmosphere of the Stoic philosophy, derived from Cicero and Seneca.
- tc I do not believe it was meant that they might receive England, Ireland, Holland, &tc. into it, which would be the case on your construction.
- tic The actual reasons for the turning away were variously given-"Just because he spuck up and told her as her pore father wudn't hold wud her goings on," was the doctrine promulgated by the Woolpack; but the general council sitting in the bar of the Crown decreed that the trouble had arisen out of Fuller's spirited refusal to sell some lambs that had tic .
- tick She'll part in half a tick .
- tko After losing to Nathan Quarry at UFC 53 by TKO, Carters UFC record stood at a lukewarm 3-2.
- tog TUG – Brenneke deformation bullet (German: Torpedo Universal-Geschoß)TOG – Brenneke deformation bullet (German: Torpedo Optimal-Geschoß)UmbPT – Umbrella pointUNI-Classic – RWS deformation bullet, ex-TUG after Brenneke-license was not renewed.
- toga The expression is a Latinism, the gown standing for the toga .
- togo Togo French-based court system; accepts compulsory ICJ jurisdiction, with reservations
- toil So the day's toil began.
- tojo Set in 2018, the story will focus on a new protagonist, Kasuga Ichiban, a former member of the Tojo clan's Arakawa family who is released after 17 years in prison for a crime he didnt commit, and now seeks to protect Kamurocho after the police and the Omi
- toke Uppon the morowe, when it was daye, 25 The standards schone fulle bryght; To the Newe Castelle the toke the waye, And thether they cam fulle ryght.
- tonic Again he felt the tonic of it.
- too Then I too began to look grave.
- tool A few hours later Frank Christianson, a tool of the lumber trust from the Attorney General's office, arrived in Centralia.
- toot O the Army of the Queen, The Army of the Queen, Some are dressed in turkey-red And some are dressed in green; A colonel and a captain, A corporal in between, Their guns are filled with powder And their swords are bright and keen; So toot your little trumpet For the Army of the Queen.
- Took He took it off.
- Toni I shall confess this to Toni openly, and shall also tell my mother when I return to her.