What is the correct spelling for TOOKD?
This word (Tookd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOOKD
- good You told me I was good for nothing.
- toad The toad has little conception of wings!
- tod "That's all," said Tod, "because I've no more powder.
- todd "You mean my wheel," laughed Todd.
- toed When, however, he contrasted his own performance with that of the active-toed Spaniards, he could not help feeling that he was receiving undue flattery.
- toke Thes parted Robyn Hode and the screffe, To Notynggam he toke the waye; Hes weyffe feyr welcomed hem hom, And to hem gan sche saye:
- toot It was that entirely well-meant toot-a-toot, which was intended to prod me, not a cow, into activity, that was primarily responsible for what followed.
- Took "I'm glad you took him. In silent night when rest I took, For sorrow near I did not look, – Verses upon the Burning of our House, July 18th, 1666 by Anne Bradstreet