What is the correct spelling for TOOKK?
This word (Tookk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOOKK
- Betook After losing his job, the man betook himself to the park to clear his mind.
- book I always make sure to bring a good book with me on long flights.
- cook I learned to cook lasagna from my grandmother's recipes.
- cooke My favorite type of cookie is a chocolate chip cookie.
- dock The ship will be at the dock for several hours before departing for its next destination.
- dork I'm not a dork, I'm an average person.
- dorky She found him incredibly dorky.
- hook I need a new hook for my fishing net.
- hooky The students decided to play hooky and skip school for the day.
- kook My uncle is a bit of a kook; he spends all his free time making birdhouses out of recycled material.
- kooky I can't believe she would go out with someone like that; he's kooky.
- look I need to look at this again.
- nook In the nook of the corner closet, my husband stores his old football trophies.
- nooky Can we please stop calling it "nooky" and just refer to it as "sex"?
- retook The party retook the city after a long and costly siege.
- rook The rook is the official bird of the United States.
- tack He decided to tack left towards the shore to avoid the strong current.
- tacky She was wearing a very tacky dress.
- take I need to take this tablet with me.
- teak The deckchairs were blue teak.
- tick There was a tick on the wall.
- tko Can you please tell me who that tko is?
- tog Every day after school, I jog to the nearby store to get my favorite tog.
- toga Toga party at Mario's house tomorrow night!
- togo I want to go to Togo.
- tojo I'm not tojo.
- tokay I had a glass of Tokay wine with my dessert.
- toke I need to take a toke before I go to bed.
- too I think you're too pushy.
- Took I took the shortcut through the park.
- tool I need to go to the garage and grab a tool to fix this machine.
- toot The train sounded a loud toot as it passed by.
- tooth I need to schedule an appointment with my dentist because my tooth is hurting.
- toque I wore my warm toque to keep my head and ears cozy during the winter storm.
- tuck She asked the waiter to tuck the napkin into her collar to prevent it from getting stained.
- turk I have a friend who is a Turk and loves to share his culture with me.
- tyke You're such a tyke for not knowing that.