What is the correct spelling for TOOKOVER?
This word (Tookover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOOKOVER
- cover The better to cover her ground, she declined to go out at all, and remained at home, the only one of the family, that fine day. Lick your wounds and run for cover Take your time, there'll be another – Captured Angel by Dan Fogelberg
- discover Hey Mon' say never judge a book by it's cover, turn the page to discover You got the reggae on one and the punk rock ragamuffin on the other – Here We Go Again by Kottonmouth Kings
- dover I've gazed at the White Cliffs of Dover There's not a place I didn't see Now that my travels are over I wish you had been there with me. – A Wonder Like You by Rick Nelson
- recover We've gone crazy and we can't recover You're always on one mind or the other – Stranger in My Mirror by Randy Travis
- taker Don't let him be always the giver and you the taker.
- ticker It was almost like the boys in a broker's office calling off the quotations of the ticker and marking them up on the board.
- tickler My tickler told me.
- together "I knowed they was up to somethink as soon as I heard 'em talking together!
- token Why had she no news, no love-token, no message from him?
- trove We pried off the heavy lock with a good deal of difficulty, and when it was free Miss Octavia asserted her right to the treasure-trove with much calmness.
- tucker Captain, I drink to the Susan Tucker."
- turnover She opened the door to me-a pleasant-faced old woman of seventy, in a muslin cap, red turnover, and grey gown hitched very high.