What is the correct spelling for TOOLES?
This word (Tooles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOOLES
- oodles You acted like a big boy that likes to have fun-oh, just oodles of fun, but hasn't got a mean hair in his head.
- tool Urinetown's a tool An instrument of power To enforce my iron rule So send your troops – What Is Urinetown? by Unknown Author
- Tales And I also heard some wild tales of jumping out of windows.
- Tole Well, I cam' in with me trousers, an' they putt me up on the pedestory at once, so I tole 'em.
- tooled In its place was a handsome plain glass case containing expensive books-books bound in vellum, books in hand-tooled leather, books with wide, ragged margins of heavy linen paper around deep black types with illuminated initials at the chapter heads; books filled with extravagant illustrations, books so beautiful that Mr. Brotherton licked his chops with joy when he considered the difference between the cost mark and the price mark.