What is the correct spelling for TOOLLS?
This word (Toolls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOOLLS
- tails You take snakes and snails Some puppy dog tails – That's What Love Is Made Of by Michael Jackson
- talus Beneath the cliff the sand beach was succeeded by a talus of rocky debris which in places sloped up from the water ten or fifteen feet.
- toll Nor fetch, to take the accustomed toll Of the poor sinner bound for death, His brother doctor of the soul, To canvass with official breath – A Wish by Matthew Arnold
- tool But here there is nor law nor rule, Nor have hands held a weary tool; – Narrative And Dramatic The Wanderings Of Oisin by William Butler Yeats
- Tales And I listened as he told his tales Of wine and women and county jails – Twin Rocks, Oregon by Shawn Mullins
- dulls However, it had gotten no further than the negative knowledge we had in the Twentieth Century, that a sick body dulls consciousness of the material world, and that knowledge, which all mankind has had from the beginning of time, that a dead body means a departed consciousness.
- rolls "I sometimes dig for buttered rolls, Or set limed twigs for crabs; I sometimes search the grassy knolls For wheels of hansom-cabs. – White Knight's Song, The by Lewis Carroll
- tells So We Don't Get Caught, Revolver So I Keep My Shells, Keep My Shells, No Witnesses, So No One Tells , No One Tells – I'm Loading Up My Gun by Lil Cuete
- pools In deep grief the Princess went to look for her husband down by the pools in the wood.
- tools Anyone watching would have thought the tools were the subject of conversation.
- doles The saviour of society was not ashamed to order the garrison of Paris double rations of brandy and to distribute innumerable doles of half a franc or less.
- atolls Several theories have been advanced to explain the origin of atolls or lagoon-islands, but scarcely one to account for barrier-reefs.
- tills Mark on these tills the net weight of the fruit.
- trolls Shortly he heard the trolls coming.
- trills Her voice, though unable to give phenomenal runs, trills , or cadenzas, was adequately trained, and was of remarkable richness and breadth.
36 words made from the letters TOOLLS
4 letter words made from TOOLLS:lolo, lols, loos, loot, loso, lost, lots, olso, olst, oslo, slot, solo, soot, stoo, toll, tool, toso, tsoo.
5 letter words made from TOOLLS:lolos, loots, lotso, olots, sloot, sotol, stoll, stool, tollo, tolls, tolos, tools.
3 letter words made from TOOLLS:loo, lot, oto, sol, sot, too.