What is the correct spelling for TOOR?
This word (Toor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TOOR
- boor At 1 P.M. the rain began to descend in torrents, and we took refuge in the hovel of an ignorant Pennsylvanian boor.
- door There was a door.
- moor A faint sound was borne across the moor on the lazily stirring breeze.
- poor I recollect her now-poor child!
- thor In the morning the chain was finished, and all wondered at its strength, Then Thor called to the huge wolf and said: "Fenris, you are stronger than any of the gods.
- too Will you get them, too?"
- tool "I am the Garden Shovel," answered the first voice; "and I claim to be the most useful tool in all the world.
- toot She waited until a brief toot!
- tor When Pellinore beheld Tor, he pleased him much.
- tour You went on a Dent's Tour?
- Took "It took off the gewdiggle, and made a sgar.
- seventeen-year-olds Until 1998, the museum ran an educational programme for ten- to seventeen-year-olds titled "In the World of Byzantine Icons", and one of its aims for 2000 is to resume the programme.
- optometric The American Optometric Association published a contact lens comparison chart called Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Types of Contact Lenses on the differences between them.