What is the correct spelling for TOOUR?
This word (Toour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for TOOUR
- dolour When she quits her palace, All the slaves are dumb- Dumb with dolour till the Queen Back to Court is come: Dumb the throats of thunder, Dumb the dulcet lips, Lacking all the sovereignty Of her finger-tips.
- door Knock at the door." But sometimes in the falling day An image seem'd to pass the door, To look into her eyes and say, "But thou shalt be alone no more." – Mariana In The South by alfred, lord tennyson
- dour He beckoned Blunt, and that dour old salt squinted at the sight that had staggered the mate.
- odour Nothing remains but the sweet odour of his memory-like a faded rose-leaf turned up in a long-closed drawer."
- tao 65. 1. The ancients who showed their skill in practising the Tao did so, not to enlighten the people, but rather to make them simple and ignorant.
- tar 5. The rivers of the third system are the Chowan, the Roanoke, the Tar, the Neuse and the Cape Fear, usually navigable some for fifty and others to near one hundred miles for boats of light draught.
- tau "I don't understand," Dane began and then swallowed the rest of his protest, knowing that Tau was not going to explain why he needed to have the hackneyed popular song of the spaceways played in a Khatkan swamp.
- toe And toe of my feet!
- tofu Cold Tofu was founded in 1981 and is the first and longest running Asian American improv and comedy troupe in the United States.
- too Then he too disappeared.
- tool The width of the tool must be a shade narrower than the narrowest part of the space in the worm.
- toot And with that-as it seemed amid the blasts of Furnilove's whistle in the porchway and the toot-toot of a taxi, answering it-a quiet man stood above my shoulder.
- tumour It is to be concluded that the prescription of the medium had no more influence on the disease than those of ordinary doctors, for this tumour continued to make Mrs Piper's health rather precarious for a long time.
- Our To return to our theatricals.
- Took I know who took you in to dinner.
- pro-china Political pressure groups and leaders: Chinese General Chamber of Commerce (pro-China); Chinese Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong; Confederation of Trade Unions (pro-democracy) [LAU Chin-shek, president; LEE Cheuk-yan, general secretary]; Federation of Hong Kong Industries; Federation of Trade Unions (pro-China) [LEE Chark-tim, president]; Hong Kong Alliance in Support of the Patriotic Democratic Movement in China [Szeto WAH, chairman]; Hong Kong and Kowloon Trade Union Council (pro-Taiwan); Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce; Hong Kong Professional Teachers' Union [CHEUNG Man-kwong, president]; Liberal Democratic Federation [HU Fa-kuang, chairman]