What is the correct spelling for TORED?
This word (Tored) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORED
- bored "I am not always happy; most of my time I am bored to death; I am always worried and hurried.
- stored "It would seem so to us, Boduoc, for we have had nothing else to employ our thoughts; but when we look at what the Romans have done, how great an empire they have formed, how wonderful are their arts, how good their laws, and what learning and wisdom they have stored up, one sees that there are other things to live for; and you see, though the Romans have learned all these things, they can still fight.
- tired And if you see me looking tired I've just been sleeping through the day But I got something to keep me wired So we can dance the night away – Nineteen Forever by joe jackson
- toed "From Garrick to Syllable," said his jesting comrade, "one square-toed and the other round."
- tore Lady Holme tore the note open.
- torrid At the heart of the Revolution, like a torrid stream flowing undiscernible amid the waters of a tumbling sea, is a new way of understanding life.
- Toted So every day the rest of the summer them teachers toted Georgie to the Center and the doctor cured Georgie up till now he can eat purty good.
37 words made from the letters TORED
4 letter words made from TORED:deor, dero, doer, dote, oder, odet, orte, redo, rote, tero, toed, toer, tord, tore, treo.
5 letter words made from TORED:detro, dorte, ordet, toder.
3 letter words made from TORED:doe, dot, dre, edo, ert, ode, oed, ore, red, ret, rod, roe, rot, ted, ter, tod, toe, tor.