What is the correct spelling for TORNIQUE?
This word (Tornique) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORNIQUE
- dominique Shod in prunella boots, over gray silk stockings, in a gown of handsome corded silk, her hair in smooth bands under a very pretty black velvet bonnet, lined with yellow satin, Lisbeth made her way to the Rue Saint-Dominique by the Boulevard des Invalides, wondering whether sheer dejection would at last break down Hortense's brave spirit, and whether Sarmatian instability, taken at a moment when, with such a character, everything is possible, would be too much for Steinbock's constancy.
- technique That they knew nothing at first about navigation and naval technique was not important; the really important fact was that their minds were alert, their hearts filled with a tremendous enthusiasm for the cause, their souls clean, and their bodies ready for the most exhausting tasks.
- tonic And Gerald said yes, he had found the sea air tonic .
- toque Bindle looked at her with interest, as she stood a meek and charming figure in a coat and skirt of puritan grey, with a toque of the same shade.
- torque The great gold torque on his neck seemed to shine all the more brightly by reason of the blackened mail and cloak that half hid it.
- tourniquet There they found Pete still shouting for help, kneeling above the body of a man, and working desperately to arrange an effectual tourniquet .
- Monique On 21 September 1962, Monique Ackroyd successfully completed the first issue of The Bulletin.
- tongue But I was sick and weak, and my appetite rose in its strength at mention of the word brandy, and when I would have spoken it palsied my tongue .
259 words made from the letters TORNIQUE
5 letter words made from TORNIQUE:eiron, erion, etour, inert, inter, intoe, intro, inure, ionut, irone, itoen, nerio, neuri, neuro, nieto, niort, nique, niter, nitre, nitro, noire, noite, nouri, nuter, nutri, nutro, oquin, orent, orten, oteri, ourie, outen, outer, outie, outre, qiren, qorei, quern, quero, quien, quiet, quine, quino, quint, quire, quirt, quite, quito, quoin, quoit, quori, quorn, quote, qurei, qurie, reino, renou, retin, retno, retun, rione, roeun, roine, ronte, roten, rotie, route, ruine, runet, runte, tenir, tenor, tenri, terni, tieon, tiner, tinue, toein, toine, toner, toque, toqui, torne, torun, toure, treni, treno, treon, trieu, trine, trion, troie, tueni, tuner, turei, turie, turin, turno, turon, unite, unter, untie, untre, urein, urent, urine, urino, urton, uteri, utero, utrio.
3 letter words made from TORNIQUE:ent, eon, ern, ert, ion, iou, ire, neo, net, nit, not, nut, one, ore, oui, out, qur, ret, rio, rit, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, ten, ter, tie, tin, tiu, toe, ton, tor, tri, tun, uni, unq, urn, uro, ute.
4 letter words made from TORNIQUE:ento, enur, equi, eriu, erni, etui, euoi, euro, iron, irun, iten, itno, iton, iuno, iure, nero, nito, noer, noir, nori, note, nout, nuer, nuit, nute, onur, orne, orte, orti, ouen, oure, ourn, qore, qrio, quen, quin, quit, quoi, quon, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, renu, reti, rieu, riot, riou, rite, roen, rote, roue, rout, ruen, ruin, rune, runo, runt, rute, ruto, tern, tero, tier, tieu, tine, tion, tire, tiro, toei, toer, tone, tore, torn, toun, touq, tour, trei, treo, treu, trio, true, tuen, tuer, tuin, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, tuqi, ture, turn, turo, ueno, uner, unie, unio, uniq, unit, unqi, unti, uren, urie, utne, utor, utri.