What is the correct spelling for TORQUIT?
This word (Torquit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORQUIT
- acquit He would acquit himself like a man-if he could; at any rate, he would not grumble.
- quit If you take him the right way, Mrs. Fleetwood, the chances are he'll quit drinking.
- target The advantage of the precise thought is that it distinguishes between the bull's eye and the rest of the target .
- toque While I lingered at the window listening to this, I saw Mrs. Harvey-Browne emerge from the inn door in her Sunday toque , and, crossing the market-place followed by Brosy, go into the church.
- torpid In the torpid form of the disease there is much less indication of fever or violence.
- torque Leigh M. Griffith, vice president and general manager, Emsco Aero Engine Company, had this to say about the Packard diesel's high maximum cylinder pressure in the September 1930 S.A.E. Journal: The designers considered it necessary to adopt unusual but admittedly clever expedients to counteract the great torque irregularity caused by the excessive maximum pressure.
- torrid A delicious breeze played amongst the woods, and welcomed us to the Torrid Zone.
- tort I have set thee on earth's stubborn soil With grief and stern necessity to strive; To wear thy days in unavailing toil, The ceaseless sport of tort 'ring friends to live.
- tout Young though, she was, she was able to realise that this imagination of hers was capable de tout , and that every one older than herself said that it was wicked; therefore was her Friend, perhaps, wicked also.
- trait A noble trait , that!
- trout They'll bring in beautiful trout for supper.
- turgid Though its brilliant walls are white, they are not so because they hold thin water or turgid milk or yet vacancy.
- Tobit Still, the 'fluidity' of this piece is by no means so great as that of Tobit , where the variations are on a much wider scale.
- Torques The value of the intricate illuminations in the Book of Kells, as far as their adaptability to modern designs and modern material goes, has been very much overrated, but in the ancient Irish torques, brooches, pins, clasps and the like, the modern goldsmith will find a rich and, comparatively speaking, an untouched field; and now that the Celtic spirit has become the leaven of our politics, there is no reason why it should not contribute something to our decorative art.
- toques It's a fair guess to say, that being a model that's sure to be popular, there will be at least twenty thousand toques like it sold in different places in the States for five dollars apiece.
- toolkit He walked to the shopping center and bought a toolkit cased in aluminum with foam cut out for each individual tool.
56 words made from the letters TORQUIT
4 letter words made from TORQUIT:iott, orti, otti, qrio, quit, quoi, riot, riou, rout, ruto, rutt, tiro, tito, toit, tort, toti, touq, tour, tout, trio, trot, tuoi, tuor, tuqi, turo, tuti, tuto, utor, utri.
3 letter words made from TORQUIT:iou, oui, out, qur, rio, rit, rot, rut, tit, tiu, tor, tot, tri, uro.
5 letter words made from TORQUIT:quirt, quito, quoit, quori, ritto, rotti, routt, toqui, torti, troit, trout, tutor, utrio.