What is the correct spelling for TORRY?
This word (Torry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORRY
- dory "On the way to the station I met Dory Hargrave looking like a sunrise.
- dowry 167. Debates on: Bill for Princess Anne's dowry , ii.
- lorry Thus, Monsieur Defarge, in a stern voice, to Mr. Lorry , as they began ascending the stairs.
- sorry Well, I see that you are sorry .
- tarry I cannot tell you more just now, for I dare no longer tarry here.
- tory A Liberal, he had been an ardent supporter of the Dominion scheme evolved under the Tory Government of Derby.