What is the correct spelling for TORSOE?
This word (Torsoe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for TORSOE
- dose An' I'll go give these I.W.W.'s a first dose of Anderson."
- douse The ambulance or medical corps "shoots" the serum into the wounded soldier even before they douse his wound with iodine.
- dowse It was represented in the assembly of 1619 by John Polentine and Thomas Dowse .
- gorse She saw him cast one lingering glance around at the still sea, with its far-off motionless sails; at the clear sky, from which the brilliancy of coloring was fading away, and at the long sweep of moorland with its brilliant patches of heather and gorse , now slightly blurred by the mists rising from the earth.
- horse Have you got a crazy horse on your hands?"
- morse "No." "Did Mr. Morse want you to drop it?"
- norse In the early days of the Island, the Norse chiefs who took possession of it appropriated to themselves large tracts of country, distributing them among their own retainers; these latter in return swore allegiance to their separate chiefs, undertaking to support them in their private quarrels, whilst they were themselves in this manner protected from aggression.
- tease That evening, after dinner, when coffee was being served, Miss Miette, who was in a very good humor, was seized with the desire to tease her little friend Paul.
- terse Almost identical views concerning fundamental laws of Art are discussed in an equally terse , vigorous, and pictorial manner in an article called 'Realism in Art: Recent German Fiction.
- tore Its companions rushed upon it and fiercely tore its body to pieces.
- torso And on the coach door flashed Maximilian's escutcheon, his archducal arms grafted on the torso of his new imperial estate.
- toss So when the devil wins that toss Will we be making it across? – Slow Me Down by devin townsend
- worse Being gay is bad, but lying is worse, So just realize you have a curable curse, – Turn It Off by Unknown Author
- Tarsi She quietly polishes her wings and curls her antennae by pulling them while standing on them with her fore-tarsi.
- Torsos Their keen small faces, slender but graceful necks, slim, well-formed torsos bending to every movement of the boat, and the white or gaudy draped nether garments were as decorative as the figures on an Egyptian tomb.
- Dorsey "I met Tom Dorsey afther th' comity called.
- Tars "This, " said a naval officer of high reputation, "is the blessed effect of your game laws; your sailors never fire at a mark; whilst our free tars, from their practice in pursuit of game, can any of them split a hair."
- Toys And Nestor play at push-pin with the boys, And critic Timon laugh at idle toys! – Love's Labour's Lost: Act IV, scene III by Unknown Author
- tours On rase les cons et les tours/ On voit mieux les gens, les couleurs, les contours. – 2000 Ans Et Un Jour by Michel Fugain
- tows Sometimes the end of the line is made fast to a buoy of light wood which the creature tows until exhausted.
- TOES Up on your toes Stay after school Learn how it goes Everybody do the varsity drag! – Varsity Drag by Unknown Author
72 words made from the letters TORSOE
3 letter words made from TORSOE:eos, ert, esr, est, ore, oto, res, ret, roe, rot, set, sot, ter, toe, too, tor.
4 letter words made from TORSOE:eros, erst, etoo, oort, oreo, orte, orto, oseo, oser, otoe, otro, rest, root, rose, rote, rots, seor, soor, soot, sore, sort, stoo, tero, teso, toer, toor, tore, toso, treo, tsoo.
5 letter words made from TORSOE:oestr, oreos, orest, osteo, oster, ostro, otero, otros, resto, roose, roost, roots, roseo, rotes, rotos, serot, sorto, stoer, store, storo, stroe, tooer, toros, torso, toser, treos.